It’s 2017, the year I turn 30, so let’s make it positively memorable, yes?
I have been in such a positive state of mind since the latter part of 2016 and I would like to continue on this path as best as possible throughout the year. I have many things that I want to tackle and accomplish this year so let’s get into it.
My goals and my resolve for 2017 are to:
- Obtain my driver’s licence by May 2017. I think it’s about darn time that I learn how to drive and get legal to drive on the roads.
- Read at least 12 quality books that inspire and motivate me to grow.
- Embark on the journey to motherhood because I think it will be the most fulfilling thing I do in life.
- Volunteer with a youth organization or service club because to give of yourself in service to others is so rewarding.
- Earn and save more so that I can be in a better financial position by December 2017. I don’t yet know how I will accomplish this but I’ll keep working on it; get my hustle on; develop that entrepreneurial drive and spirit that seems to come easily and naturally to some people; plant the seeds that will help to create future wealth.
- Commit to blogging since it is therapeutic and I often feel quite satisfied with myself when I actually post something. All positive feelings that I would want more of, wouldn’t you? At least 4 times for a month is what I am committing to this year and by golly I will.
- Get a camera and pursue my interests in photography and videography
- Smile more, go out more, have fun and basically enjoy the last of my twenties doing whatever makes me happy.
- Start my day with something motivational and inspirational.
#comealive #livealittle #outstepcomfort #takerisks are my mantras this year.