Bye July, I have to say that you were quite good to me. You allowed me to have a few fun and noteworthy moments. Last month I had hoped to:
Dye my hair red– Mission accomplished and I absolutely love it! Keep finding interesting ways to challenge myself and step out of my comfort zone– I stepped waaay out of my comfort zone last month but it won’t stop there though Continue the search for a new job– Submitted a few applications but have received no positive response…yet, so onward we go
- Read the next book on my reading list – Pending; I am awaiting the arrival of the book, which I purchased last week because I didn’t want the Kindle version.
- Not overspend on my expenses for the month to remain on track for repaying debts – Epic fail! Totally worth it though so I’m not going to complain.
Retire to bed between 9 and 10 pm each night so that I wake early and prepare for the day– I stuck to this routine except for special occasions like my all-nighter at Reggae Sumfest
- Be more organized and create a blog schedule – Pending
- Exercise in some shape or form – Still trying to get motivated
- Eat healthier and make better food choices – I didn’t have a lot of junk food but I need to do much better in this area
Review my 30before30 list and determine how I can achieve the things I have not yet done– Still under review but I am aware that today is Day 356 in my countdown to 30 🙂 Had to reframe it to make it seem like it’s something I am looking forward to 🙂 Buy tickets to attend the “greatest reggae show on earth” Reggae Sumfest– Had a great time at my first major event Celebrate life– I think I was in a celebratory mood all month despite minor annoyances that I refused to let dampen my mood. I am truly thankful to be alive and well today.
7/12 is not bad. July shaped up nicely after-all! I am wondering how I am going to ensure that August is pretty much the same.