Happy Monday! Happy 4th of July! Every day of July is going to be happy!
I’m remembering the goals I made at the beginning of 2016. I’m reviewing my progress. I’m noticing that half the year has gone by. I’m also noticing that I’m slowly making progress on some of my goals and for the others, well I still have time.
- Dye my hair red
- Keep finding interesting ways to challenge myself and step out of my comfort zone
- Continue the search for a new job
- Read the next book on my reading list
- Not overspend on my expenses for the month to reamin on track for repaying debts
- Retire to bed between 9 and 10 pm each night so that I wake early and prepare for the day
- Be more organized and create a blog schedule
- Exercise in some shape or form
- Eat healthier and make better food choices
- Review my 30before30 list and determine how I can achieve the things I have not yet done
- Buy tickets to attend the “greatest reggae show on earth” Reggae Sumfest
- Celebrate life
Lots to do.