It’s April and I’m getting antsy. It’s becoming clear to me that I am not making the best use of my days. I spend my time thinking and planning without executing anything. Okay, so maybe that’s an exaggeration but that’s how I feel. I hate being a whiner, complaining about every little bit of my life like nothing is going right or there’s nothing good in it but again, that’s how I feel.
Even though I don’t accomplish as much as I would like, setting goals always puts me in a good frame of mind so here’s what’s on my agenda for the month of April:
- Repay credit card debt in full – whoopee, the end is near!
- Blog often
- Spend time with friends and family
- Assist my brother to prepare for final exams
- Consistently attend dance fitness class
- Actively pursue part-time employment opportunities with 5 schools
- Stop doing things I hate
- Stop daydreaming about quitting my job 🙂
- Finish watching Season 6 of Bones
I feel much better already and am so freaking excited about number 1!!